Skip to Main Content

Human Resources FAQ

Q: How do I change my direct deposit?
A: Complete a Direct Deposit Form and bring to the Human Resources Department along with a voided check or a letter from you bank.

Q: Can I change my insurance elections during the year?
A: Yes, if you have a qualifying event. Contact the Human Resources Department for more information.

Q: How do I add or drop family members on insurance? 
A: If you have a Qualifying Event, you may make changes during the year. Changes may also be made during Open Enrollment for the following year. Contact Human Resources for more information.

Q: How do I change my payroll taxes? 
A: Complete the Federal Tax W4 Form and/or the Arkansas State Tax Form AR4EC Form and return to the Human Resource Department.

Q: Where do I go to view my insurance benefits?
A: Log into your ease online account or use the ease smart phone app, click on Benefits and then Summary. 

Q: How do I file a short term or long term disability claim?
A: Contact the Human Resources Department for the appropriate forms.

Q: How do I change the amount going into my Telcoe account?
A: Print the Telcoe Change Form and return to the Human Resources Department.